DIPA Providers are companies from manufacturing, industry or trade. A provider has digitally printed or decorated products in his portfolio, but does not produce them himself, but obtains them from a producer.
Added value of a DIPA membership for providers:
- New business models for existing and developing markets
- Networks with direct access to suppliers of digitally printed products (producers) or to suppliers for know-how exchange.
- Institutional application when appearing at trade fairs.
- Knowledge transfer market / producer / manufacturer.
- More power to develop his market.
- Use of training opportunities.